Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still here.....


Hello! Today I am exactly 39 weeks..... one.more.to.go.....hopefully not any longer!! I'm still feeling well, just ready to not be pregnant anymore and to meet this sweet little baby girl! Tyler and I thought it would be cool if she was born today - 12/12/12.... but I think we ran out of time for that to happen =)
I also only have 2 more days of work, which makes me incredibly happy! There might be a few things that I will miss about my job, but for the most part, I'm so excited to not have the stress of all that paperwork and scheduling. I'm looking forward to being a stay-at-home momma!
Last weekend, Tyler and I got all dressed up for the Christmas banquet at church - don't we look nice?!? Hopefully this is the last pregnant picture that will be taken of me.... can't wait to be able to see baby girl!
Next time I post, hopefully there will be more excited news to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment