Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chocolate Fudge

Can you tell that I am officially addicted to chocolate?!? I need something chocolaty on a daily basis, it's part of my slightly un-balanced diet =) Actually, I didn't make this fudge for myself, I made it for Lauren's bridal shower, which is coming up in a little over a week! So I made it and put all of it in the freezer. But, I couldn't pass up eating all of the little pieces that fell apart or licking the pan clean....hehe. Hey, someone had to taste test it before the party, might as well be me!

Chocolate Fudge

2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 oz. marshmallow whip
2 Tbsp. Crisco
1 can evaporated milk
2 cups walnuts
Pinch of salt
4 1/2 cups sugar

Boil everything but marshmallow and chocolate chips. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring all the time. Take off burner and mix and stir in marshmallow and chocolate chips. Mix by hand - pour into 9x13 buttered pan and let set for a few hours before cutting.


No comments:

Post a Comment