Monday, October 1, 2012
28 Weeks!
Oh, hello 3rd trimester! Time sure is flying by.....September came and left so quickly. Now that the weather is starting to change, it makes baby girl's arrival seem so much closer. Only a little over 2 months to go.
I'm still feeling pretty good. I have definitely noticed a change in my energy level the last week or so.... I am much more tired. It doesn't help that I woke up with a sore throat this morning and am feeling achy on top of it. Hopefully my body can fight a cold away quickly!
Baby girl has been kicking a lot more frequently and I can feel her moving around in there at almost all times of the day. Sometimes she likes to wedge herself on my right side, and my stomach looks completely lopsided. It's kinda funny and feels really weird. She also is currently the size of an eggplant and can recognize my voice =)
Our nursery is as complete as it can be without all of our items off our baby registry. My shower is just 2 weeks away....I'm getting excited!
Labels:
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment