Wednesday, October 31, 2012
33 Weeks
Can you believe that tomorrow is November 1st!?! I can't. These past few weeks have really gone by fast, and I can't believe that in less than 2 months baby girl will be here! Since our baby shower the other week, we have finished up our to do lists for the nursery, and it is ready to go! I love everything about it, especially my beautiful handmade quilt =) I'm also loving all of the storage space I have because my wonderful husband built awesome shelves in the closet plus I have a huge dresser and additional space in my window seat. I will post pictures soon.
Overall, I'm still feeling really good, just more tired than normal. By the end of the the school day, I can't wait to put my feet up and take a quick nap before dinner. I'm also refluxing a lot. It's something that I've always had, but it has progressively gotten worse as my belly has been expanding. I can't eat very much at once without feeling sick, so I'm trying to do better at eating smaller meals throughout the day. One other thing I have noticed is that I am much warmer than normal. I'm normally a pretty cold person, but I feel like I have my own personal heater stuck inside of me all the time now. I'm not cold at school, which is amazing because I'm used to wearing layers, including leggings under my dress pants. Now, I'm even throwing blankets off at night, leaving Tyler in the cold =)
Baby girl has been very active these last few weeks. She really gets moving in the evening once I sit down for awhile or after I eat something sweet, like ice-cream =) She also has been getting the hiccups, which is a funny feeling. I'm getting pretty excited to meet her on this side of the womb!
Labels:
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment