Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Pasta Salad

Happy Labor Day!

I love this pasta salad because it reminds  me of summer and I make it a lot for picnics during the summer months. It is so simple to make, you don't even need a recipe for it. Jen made this for us when we were at the beach in Rehobeth a few years ago and I have been making it ever summer since.  Here is what you do....

Summer Pasta Salad

Serves: 10
*Measurements are just a guess, you can make as much or as little as you like.
1 box rotini pasta
1 hothouse cucumber
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 1/2 cup baby carrots
Kens Steakhouse Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese

Cook the pasta and cool under cold running water. Slice cucumber and cut into quarters. Chop carrots into round slices. Cut grape tomatoes in half. Combine all ingredients and add more or less veggies depending on your personal taste. Add dressing until the pasta mixture is thoroughly coated. Add Parmesan cheese and refrigerate an hour or so before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment