Monday, December 12, 2011

Hot Chocolate Mix


In our household, hot chocolate is just about the only hot drink around. Coffee makes me feel crazy and I'm not that into tea. But hot chocolate?!? I could drink it all day, every day. I like mine pipping hot so I can feel it warm my insides... I always end up drinking it way too fast when it is still too hot, which results in a burnt tongue. Oh well, it's worth it!
This recipe came from someone in my family...not sure who. We make it every year and one batch lasts me the whole winter. You need to fill your mug about halfway full with mix and then pour in the hot water. Enjoy!

Hot Chocolate Mix

1 cup 10x sugar
8 quarts dry milk
15 oz. Nestle's chocolate
6 oz. jar Coffeemate

Mix ingredients together and store until needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment