I had some pretty exciting changes happen to my kitchen last night! Tyler gave me my Christmas present a little early this year.... a new gas range!!! He got it early for me since it was such a good deal on Black Friday. You have no idea how excited I am about this. I think you will be able to tell why once you see the pictures.....
| Brand spankin new! |
| See ya later stove.... |
I love it! My old stove was fine for what it was, but wow, this stove is awesome. My old oven did not have a preheat and my burners would randomly not light at certain times. I was so excited to come home from school tonight to make dinner... I made sure I had a meal that I could use both the stove top and oven (more on that later). I now have a preheat, timer, convection oven, warming drawer and 2 power burners that heat water 4 times faster. I am practically jumping for joy! Now all of our appliances match; our kitchen looks so much better. Oh, and we sold our old stove on Craigslist and it has a new home in someones rental property.. win win for everyone!
Let me just say.....Best Christmas present. Ever.
Thanks Ty =)
JEALOUS!! it looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Good Job Tyler!
ReplyDelete