I might have mentioned this before, but I'm so excited that you are going to have to hear more about it! My sister, Lauren and her boyfriend, Neal are ENGAGED! I am so happy for them! They are one awesome couple who complement each other very well. Neal proposed last Friday night... while Tyler and I were on our way to the mountains for the weekend. I got a phone call when we were on the turnpike from Lauren saying that she was standing next to her fiance! I was so excited, but also bummed because I wouldn't be able to see her or the ring until when we got home on Sunday. I preceded to have weird dreams over the weekend of what her ring looked like and how she announced it to people.
So, we finally got to see them on Sunday and I must say, her ring is absolutely gorgeous and they are just the cutest couple. They are planning on getting married a year from now, right after Lauren graduates college. Let the wedding planning begin!


No comments:
Post a Comment