Instead of spending time in the kitchen this weekend, which is what I normally like to do, I spent time outside helping Tyler beautify our yard. We got a lot accomplished this weekend! Friday night was spent building this stone wall around our flower bed (thanks Tyler and Scott!)
It makes such a big difference in the front of our house - it looks so much more put together now. I love it!
Then Saturday morning, Tyler power-washed the porch, house, fence before we started on prepping the yard for mulch. We edged and weeded, ripped out more plants and transferred others. We probably filled close to 10 wheelbarrow loads full of weeds and plants! We finally started mulching and were even able to end our day with dinner at Chick-Fill-A and strawberry pie (thanks Sheila!)
Now we are ready to enjoy our yard for the summer!
woohoo, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteManda and Tyler -
ReplyDeleteWow, that wall looks awesome!! Your mulching beds look great too! Hard work pays off!
I forgot to mention, Scott great job! Thanks for helping them!!
ReplyDelete