Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vacation!!

All this week, Tyler and I are on vacation! We are in Bethany Beach with my mom's side of the family and loving it! Our days are full of lazy mornings on the screened in porch and riding bike down to the beach to read and sleep in the sun. Then we come back late afternoon to cool off in the pool and play beach volleyball in the backyard. Our evening is full of delicious food, games and movies in the movie theater room. It's been pretty great so far. Today is really humid so I'm thinking of staying by the pool and relaxing instead of going out to the beach. Tyler is spending the morning golfing with uncles and cousins.

Unfortunately, we can't stay the whole week, we are leaving Thursday to go to Bedford Springs Resort for Tyler's yearly Hoober work retreat. I'm looking forward to relaxing for a few days before coming back next Tuesday to start in-service days. The start of school is less than 2 weeks away! Wow, did this summer fly by!

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment