Monday, August 6, 2012

It's a.....!

 Last week, Tyler and I had our 20 week ultrasound to look at our baby. It was so amazing seeing a little body inside of me. We got to see baby move around and the technician took lots of measurements and confirmed that baby looks healthy and is developing well. We also found out what we are having! Tyler and I both went into the ultrasound saying that we both thought it was a boy.
Well, we are actually having a.............

GIRL!!!

We are very excited and couldn't be happier! It all feels so much more real now that we can say "she" and "her" instead of just "the baby." After we left the ultrasound, we came home and I made these cupcakes with pink filling and then we went over to both of our parent's houses in the evening to deliver the cupcakes and reveal our baby girl news. It was so much fun! We are very blessed and thankful for this little girl.....can't wait to meet her in December!

1 comment: