Monday, August 27, 2012

Vacation Recap

Wow, August has been quite a whirlwind of a month! After Raystown Lake, Bethany Beach and Bedford Springs, I came back last week to in-service days and then the first day of school today! Summer snuck by so fast, but I think I am ready for the fall.... or more like I am ready for December so we can meet our baby girl!!
So, unfortunately, I did not take any pictures during these vacations, which was incredibly lazy of me. We really need to get better at the whole picture taking thing by the time baby girl is born.

 I did get a few pictures from Angela though of our weekend at Raystown....

 Cruising on the boat!
 

Even though it doesn't look like it, Davin loved the boat =) 

Sleeping babies 

Making dinner... 

They are best buds already =)

And this is our house that the Martin family stayed at in Bethany Beach.... (pictures from website since I didn't take any =(

 Big enough to sleep 20 of us
 
The house had a sweet movie theater room on the 3rd floor - complete with leather reclining chairs! 

Our awesome backyard....there was a beach volleyball court to the left of the picture as well. We ended every afternoon with competitive volleyball games.
 
 
After our great time at the beach, Tyler and I left Thursday to head to Bedford Springs for his work retreat. Let me just tell you.... best. resort. ever. (pictures from their website)
 
Beautiful entrance 

While Tyler was in meetings all day, you could either find me here..... 

or here... hehe.
 
So, now it is back to reality, but it sure was great while it lasted. Update soon on the baby bump...promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment