Monday, September 3, 2012

24 Weeks!

It's been awhile since I took a baby bump picture.....here I am on the first day of school! I am still feeling good. I started to feel her move a few weeks ago, which is such a cool feeling. She likes to give little kicks especially after I eat and normally later in the evening. I just had another doctor appointment and I am measuring right on and baby girl's heartbeat was 154, which is right where it should be!
I think one of the hardest parts about going back to school right now, other than having "senioritis" or "babyitis" as I like to call it, is that I come home much more tired than usual. I'm going to have to figure out how to work in a nap every once and awhile!
Our nursery is coming along well, I'll have to take pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment