Monday, September 17, 2012

26 Weeks!


Woohoo.... 26 weeks, we are getting closer! I'm definitely getting more and more excited to meet this little girl. I can feel her move a lot throughout the day. She is most active when I am not, so especially in the evenings and when I am sitting for an extended period of time. I have had fun watching her move... it is crazy seeing my whole belly move when she kicks and tumbles in there. She also has been moving a lot when I have been sitting in church the past two Sunday's, I can see her little dance parties happening =)
I also am at less that 3 months until my last day of work and with all the changes and extra responsibilities of my job this year, I am more than ready to pass it over to someone else! I will miss some parts of school, like my kids and working with a variety of small groups, but definitely not the insane amounts of paperwork, crazy schedules or tons of meetings that fill my days.

In other news, our nursery is coming along nicely! Here are the two of the projects Tyler has been diligently working on over the past few weeks.

We bought this dresser on craigslist with 80's style hardware and a natural wooden finish. Tyler sanded, primed, painted and put new hardware on it, making it look brand new! I absolutely love it! There is tons of storage space in it and we will put the changing pad on top.

The little white table beside our new glider was also a craigslist find that served as a nightstand on my side of the bed for the past few years. It was natural wood and had hardware that was falling off. It looks so much better since Tyler painted it white, and I love it with the lamp (one that I inherited from living at home) with a new white shade on it.
I can't wait until the rest of our projects are done and we have everything set up for baby girl! Hopefully in another month or so I can post our completed nursery pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment