Tuesday, July 31, 2012
19 Weeks
This posting is a little late, as tomorrow I will be 20 weeks....halfway there!! I can't believe it - in some ways it seems like I have been pregnant forever, and in other ways I feel like we just found out. I hope the second half goes as smoothly as this first half has gone.
Not only am I excited to be 20 weeks, but I am also excited because tomorrow afternoon we have our ultrasound were we will hopefully find out whether we are having a baby girl or boy!! The anticipation is growing and I feel like a little kid on Christmas now that we can find out so soon! I really don't have a feeling one way or the other as to if it is a boy or girl.....Tyler kinda thinks it might be a girl, maybe, and I have heard mixed guesses from friends and family. Tomorrow at this time we will know!
Labels:
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment