Left - 16 weeks Right - 17 weeks - One week makes a big difference!
The other day I had my monthly prenatal doctor appointment, which was fun because I got to hear baby's heartbeat again! I also got to schedule my ultrasound for August 1st, which is when we can find out whether it is a boy or a girl! We are very excited to find out so we feel like our little baby has more of an identity and to continue planning for December!
Everything else checked out a-okay at my appointment. So far I have gained 8 pounds, which I think is normal, and everything else looked great. I am feeling good, just tired. It's nice that my schedule over the summer allows me to sleep in a little longer (getting up at 7:30 instead of 6:45 like I used to do other summers) and allows me to take an afternoon nap if I need it! I'm going to be in for a rude awakening when school starts again. I guess I'll be going to bed a lot earlier!
In other baby news, Tyler and I made some progress on the nursery over the past week or so! We went to Ikea last weekend and bought curtains, lights and cubbies. We also got a dresser off of craigslist that we are going to paint white and are looking into cribs right now! I can see it starting to come together and it is feeling much more real! Doing all of this planning makes me so excited to meet our little baby in only a few short months!
No comments:
Post a Comment