Thursday, April 5, 2012
Golfer's Chicken
Tonight started off my 4 day Easter break. We spent the evening at church in the nursery for the Maundy-Thursday service and tomorrow I have designated as my spring cleaning day.
I have had this recipe for a long time, but never made it much. It is meant to be put in the oven before you go out to the golf course so that it is ready when you come back from your golf game, but you can also do it speedy fast in about 30 minutes at a higher temp.
Golfer's Chicken
Serves: 4
4 chicken breast halves
1 pack Lipton's dry onion soup mix
1 small bottle Russian dressing
8 oz. jar apricot preserves
1. Place chicken in a baking dish (I cut my chicken breast in half horizontally to reduce the cooking time)
2. Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Spoon 1 generous Tbsp. of sauce over each piece of chicken.
3. Bake at 225 degrees for 3-4 hours or at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. (I choose 30 minutes)
Labels:
chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment