Happy Monday! Today started off a lot cooler and drearier than I expected for June. I began my day by picking green beans at the farm. Then my mom and I went to Costco and bought 6 fresh out of the oven roasted chickens and brought them back to my house where we cut them up, bagged and froze them. I now have 20 bags of chicken in my freezer - that should be enough to get me through the summer.
This has been my favorite breakfast for the past few weeks, oatmeal with peanut butter and jelly. It fills me up for more than 2 hours and I can make it at least closer to lunch without needing a snack =)
1/2 cup instant oatmeal
3/4 cup milk
Dash of salt
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir and add 1 heaping Tbsp. peanut butter and 1 heaping Tbsp. strawberry jelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment