It's almost the weekend again!! I like how fast this week is going. I made these fajitas last night for a quick, easy dinner. I just put together all of the veggies and toppings that we like to make the meal.
Enjoy your Friday!
Chicken Fajitas
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
5 oz. mushrooms, thinly slicedSalt and pepper to taste
1 tsp. oregano
1 Tbsp. white wine
4 fajita tortillas
lettuce
sour cream
cheddar cheese
salsa
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt, pepper and oregano. Brown chicken breast strips until no longer pink. Remove from pan and cover.
2. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in pan. Add onion and saute for 4 minutes until soft. Add peppers and mushrooms. Saute 7-8 minutes or until tender. Add chicken back to the pan and add white wine. Cook an additional 2 minutes. 3. Meanwhile, heat tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds. Serve one large, heaping spoonful of chicken and pepper mixture on top of each tortilla. Top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and any other desired topping.
No comments:
Post a Comment