Happy Monday!
Can you believe that it is February already? I can't. So far, 2012 is flying by. My birthday is only 2 weeks and 2 days away.... and then I will be 25. That's crazy! And every year, the time seems to go by faster and faster.
This weekend was great. We went up to Messiah and ate a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Lauren and Neal and hung out at her apartment for a little. I felt like I was back in college again. I also went on a craigslist adventure with Christie, had lunch with my favorite women at S. Clyde Weaver, baked, ate pizza and watched a movie with Ty, and had a Superbowl party with our Sunday School class last night.
I made these muffins last weekend for Sunday School. They are yummy and filling. The recipe is from my cookbook "Cupcakes from the Cake Doctor." They are really good with a tall glass of milk.
Chunky Peanut Butter Chip Muffins
1 package chocolate chip muffin mix
1 cup milk
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mist the bottom of 12 muffin cups with Pam.
2. Place the muffin mix in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center. Place the milk, peanut butter and egg in the center of the well and stir the wet ingredients with a fork to combine and break up the egg yolk. Stir the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined. The batter will still be a little lumpy. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling 3/4 full.
3. Bake the muffins until they are lightly golden - 15 to 20 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from tins and cool on a wire rack.
No comments:
Post a Comment