Monday, February 27, 2012

Bananna Bites


We have small group over at our house tonight! I am making Mini Meatloafs with Cheesy Potatoes and Carrots. So excited to see everyone and catch up.... every other week just isn't enough =)
I found these banana bites on another blog last week and thought they looked delicious. Since I had a banana sitting around that was about to go bad, I decided to give it a try... and I thought they were great! I like the peanut butter melted into the chocolate and the coconut flakes on top and a nice finishing touch. The frozen banana is really creamy and almost tastes like ice-cream.
Bananna Bites

2 bananas - cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup Wilbers dark chocolate wafers
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
Coconut flakes

Kind of self-explainatory - Melt/microwave chocoalte and peanut butter together in bowl. Dip banana pieces into chocolate and set on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Sprinkle chocolate covered bananas with coconut flakes. Set cookie sheet in the freezer to harden the chocolate. Then transfer to a tupperware conainer. Freeze and pull one (or all of them!) out for a delicious snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment