Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My dear friend Amber and I celebrating our 22nd birthday (wow! that was 3 years ago!). We share the same birthday and share many wonderful memories from when we were roommates in college.

Today I turned 25....25!!! that sounds a lot older than 24. I am a quarter of a centry old! I must say that I am finally beginning to realize that birthdays keep getting less and less exciting the older I get. Today was a pretty typical day. I started off the day with a yummy muffin from Panera and Tyler took me out to eat at Rachel's Creperie for dinner. It was delicious! (Notice how the highlights of my day revolved around food?!? what can I say....) I love their chocolate and peanut butter milkshake and chocolate, nutella and banana crepe.
All in all, it was a great day with gorgeous weather that reminded me of the many blessings God has given me and of the hope and peace I have in Him for the year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment